Robot Technician - Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
We are a fast-paced Series A startup growing our team of dynamic builders, tech-enthusiasts, and compassionate professionals on a mission to deploy AI-powered robotic solutions that make supply chain operations more human-friendly and efficient.We are seeking a part-time on-call Robot Technician to support systems deployed in the field.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a great attitude, thriving under pressure in unique and ever-changing environments. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
In this role you will:
- Provide on-call technical assistance to Ambi customers
- Establish and maintain communication between Ambi support and customer teams
- Support go-live operations for customers onsite and provide ongoing technical support when in Ambi Robotics HQ
You're a good fit if you have:
- An eagerness to collaborate, solve challenging problems, and lead with empathy
- Thorough in reading technical logs and troubleshoot both hardware and software
- Basic electrical and mechanical skills
- Experience in providing customer-facing technical support
- Strong verbal skills: continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Willingness to travel within the Midwest region
Ambi Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!
Ambi Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ambi Robotics will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We will require employees coming on-site to be vaccinated or in compliance with weekly testing requirements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
See more open positions at Ambi Robotics
Something looks off?