Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2023
We are a fast-paced Series A startup growing our team of dynamic builders, tech-enthusiasts, and compassionate professionals on a mission to deploy AI-powered robotic solutions that make supply chain operations more human-friendly and efficient.
We are seeking a part-time on-call Robot Technician to support systems deployed in the field. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a great attitude, thriving under pressure in unique and ever-changing environments. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
In this role you will:
- Provide technical support as needed at local customer sites (during peak season, estimated 3-5 visits onsite per week)
- Establish and maintain communication between Ambi support and customer teams
- Support go-live operations for customers onsite and provide ongoing technical support
You're a good fit if you have:
- An eagerness to collaborate, solve challenging problems, and lead with empathy
- Thorough in reading technical logs and troubleshoot both hardware and software
- Basic electrical and mechanical skills
- Experience in providing customer-facing technical support
- Strong verbal skills: continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Willingness to commute to the customer site in Lockport, Illinois
Ambi Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!