Support Operations Management Intern, BS (Summer 2024)
Customer Service, Operations
Berkeley, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
We are a well-funded Series A startup on a mission to make e-commerce logistics more human-friendly and efficient with AI-powered robotics.
Founded by leading robotics researchers, we are growing our team of dynamic and compassionate tech enthusiasts to deploy human-centered robots at scale. Join us in helping people handle more throughout the supply chain!
We are seeking a Support Operations Management Intern who can help us build support dashboards, create support processes, and improve preemptive alert systems to support our fleet of robotic workcells. In this role, you will work closely with the Operations Team and the VP of Operations.
You are a good fit if you have:
- Eagerness to learn, solve challenging problems, and lead with curiosity
- Experience with python, grafana, web development, and user interfaces
- A desire for career growth and ownership of your work
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in operations research, data sciences, mechanical, electrical, or software engineering
- (BONUS) Past internship experience in mechanical, electrical, or software engineering
- (BONUS) Experience with project management software such as Asana
The internship includes benefits such as:
- Access to a full gym at HQ
- Free parking on site at HQ
- Free lunches 3x per week
Ambi Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!
Ambi Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ambi Robotics will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We may require employees coming on-site to be vaccinated or in compliance with weekly testing requirements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.