Berkeley, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
We are a well-funded Series A startup on a mission to make e-commerce logistics more human-friendly and efficient with AI-powered robotics.
Founded by leading robotics researchers, we are growing our team of dynamic and compassionate tech enthusiasts to deploy human-centered robots at scale. Join us in helping people handle more throughout the supply chain!
- Create visually appealing and effective designs for a range of marketing materials, including presentations, brochures, infographics, social media graphics, and more
- Develop CAD and product animations for AI-powered robotic solutions, cross-functionally with the engineering and product teams
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand project requirements and develop design concepts that meet their goals and objectives
- Revise and refine existing designs, develop new designs, and contribute to team brainstorming sessions
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and interactive design elements as needed
- Create and maintain design systems, including style guides, typography systems, and color palettes
- Ensure designs are accessible to people with disabilities by applying accessibility and universal design principles
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Graphic Design, Industrial Design or related fine arts field
- Coursework must include Advanced Design Studio, Advanced CAD, Manufacturing Techniques, Computation, and Designing with Solidworks
Ambi Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!
Ambi Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ambi Robotics will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We may require employees coming on-site to be vaccinated or in compliance with weekly testing requirements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.