CloseFactor is the world’s first GTM operating system for revenue teams. With its unique set of tools, CloseFactor serves up tailor made opportunities with people who are ready to buy now. Using machine learning to automatically curate unstructured information about companies and extract meaningful insights that go-to-market teams can act on, CloseFactor identifies your best customers, empowering sales and marketing teams to hit their goals.
Our team is composed of Engineers from Google, LinkedIn, Apple, Netflix, Microsoft, Splunk and VMware. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and building best-in-class solutions for our clients.
What You'll Do:
- Understand the current architecture of the product and various tools involved. Design and develop the features planned and write unit tests to validate the features of the product. Use the development and build tool chains to produce, compile and debug source code.
- Analyze business requirements and design multimedia centric products and software applications using the latest tools and technologies. Collaborate with business and customer stakeholders to understand business requirements and functional specifications. Develop B2B web applications.
- Write test cases for software system testing and validation procedures to verify that the software product has met the business requirements. Fix defects by making appropriate changes in the code design, interact with clients to understand requirements, develop standards, and assist in project planning. Prepare the architecture, design documents and logical data models for the possible user flows. Develop tests based on business scenarios and use cases.
- Actively participate in daily and weekly meetings focused on resolving technical anomalies in status tracking. Research and analyze project documentation, participate in project reviews and documented process improvements. Manage and ensure complete, successful, cost effective, and on time implementation of projects.
- Conduct project risk identification. Conduct peer-reviews and lead reviews and provide feedback. Work with the team to ensure smooth rollout of new releases. Drive the design and implementation of scalable, high performing and robust applications
What We're Looking For:
- Required Master’s or foreign equivalent in CS, CIS, Engineering (Any), MIS, or any related field +1 year of experience in the job offered, Software Development Engineer, Technical Architect, Software Architect, or related.
Ogmagod Inc., DBA CloseFactor, has openings for Software Engineer in Irvine, CA
Location: Ogmagod Inc., DBA CloseFactor, 5270 California Ave, Suite #200, Irvine CA 92617
Salary Range is $149,136.00 to $160,000.00 annually
Job Duration: Full-time, 40 hours per week
To apply please send resumes to HR Manager, Ogmagod Inc., DBA CloseFactor, 5270 California Ave, Suite #200, Irvine CA 92617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fun, fast-paced, professional and collaborative environment
- Growth-stage company with many opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100%
- 401k plan
- Generous and flexible take what you need vacation policy
- Remote work-from-home policy
We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. At CloseFactor, everybody belongs and we are actively creating a culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusivity. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Come join us!