Implementation Consultant for Salesforce Workflow
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2023
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
Implementation Consultant for Salesforce Workflow is responsible for actively engaging and successfully managing the implementation of Evisort’s salesforce integration which kicks-off contract workflow directly from a Salesforce object. Evisort’s contract management solution integrates seamlessly, enabling all deals to go through Salesforce.
If you are a person with experience integrating workflow applications with Salesforce and are passionate about helping create a premium customer experience, we want to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the client’s future and current contract management process to minimize change when helping the team to automate their processes
- Set up the salesforce integrations, build workflows, manage the data mapping, and build dashboards based on the client's established business process
- Steward projects to completion with a high level of customer satisfaction of the sales team
- Act as a point of contact and subject matter expert for complex salesforce-related issues
- Provide feedback to the product and engineering teams on desired enhancements
- Work closely with other departments (sales, strategic consulting, product, support, engineering, and more…) to share best practices and
- Interface with clients from beginning to successful completion of successful Salesforce integration.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of salesforce admin, developer, or related experience
- 4+ Salesforce Certifications
- Know how to create, configure Sales Cloud objects, fields, apps, pages, profiles, and permission sets.
- Know how to configure various AppExchange integrations.
- Know how to prepare data using advanced Excel functions, such as VLOOKUP, for import using Data Loader.
- Know how to use Flow Builder to create automations to streamline daily business processes, such as contract generation.
- A fundamental understanding of how the sales process functions
- Building custom dashboards for sales executives
- Ability to manage multiple implementations simultaneously across a portfolio of small, medium, and large clients.
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.