Senior Manager of ABM
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
We are seeking an experienced Account Based Marketeer to join our Marketing team!
How do you know if you’re a good fit? You have a proven track record of crafting and executing effective account-based marketing strategies and building robust sales pipelines. You have rich experience in marketing technology, cloud software, or Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms with a B2B focus while taking a solution-selling approach. If this sounds like you, read on!
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling and meet Strategic Account Team’s sales targets
- Own the number for the strategic segment alongside your sales partners
- Build annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on acquisition and accelerate existing opportunities
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs and work with cross-functional partners to ensure needs are met
- Report weekly and monthly on program efficiency while constantly looking at ways to optimize results
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing qualified accounts & contacts in a timely manner
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels, including digital, events, and social media
- Collaborate with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Significant experience in Account-based Marketing, B2B tech marketing, field marketing, and/or demand generation
- Experience partnering with sales leadership and presenting strategic plans and results regularly
- A strong propensity toward data-driven thinking and decision making
- Experience with account-based marketing tactics
- Salesforce, Marketo, and 6Sense
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in new technologies
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker, self-motivated, thrive in an ambitious environment
- Able to quickly adapt, comfortable with change for a growing company that is rapidly evolving
- Team player, willing to help other team members excel
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.