Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2023
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team!
How do you know if you’re a good fit? You have a proven track record of crafting and executing effective digital strategies and building robust sales pipelines. You have rich experience in marketing technology, cloud software, or Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms with a B2B focus while taking a solution-selling approach. If this sounds like you, read on!
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute paid digital campaigns across various channels, including SEM, paid social, and display.
- Build a complex ROI model that can report on campaign results, ad creative results, and audience results by any relevant category
- Manage and optimize our paid digital campaigns for key audiences to maximize engagement and ROI.
- Ensure paid campaigns are always pacing towards our monthly budget and ROI goals.
- Partner with content and product marketing teams to ensure campaigns are aligned from a messaging and positioning standpoint.
- Collaborate with marketing operations to track and measure the performance of each campaign and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work with the Sales Development team to ensure proper follow-up on leads and opportunities generated through digital campaigns.
- Manage media agency relationships, guide them on digital strategy, hold regular QBRs, and hold them accountable for performance.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to ensure leads flow to the right teams and individuals in a timely manner.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B SaaS paid digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of paid marketing channels and strategies (ex: AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Threads, Reddit, Display).
- Proven track record of success in driving leads, pipeline, and revenue.
- Experience working with 6Sense, Marketo, and Mutiny is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A strong propensity toward data-driven thinking and decision making
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in new technologies
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker, self-motivated, thrive in an ambitious environment
- Able to quickly adapt, comfortable with change for a growing company that is rapidly evolving
- Team player, willing to help other team members excel
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.