Salesforce Integration Engineer
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
The Salesforce Integration Engineer plays a crucial role in the Evisort team by overseeing the architecture, development, and ongoing maintenance of integrations between the Evisort platform and various external enterprise systems. This position requires a deep understanding of third-party APIs and integration mechanisms, as well as the ability to devise innovative solutions that seamlessly connect Evisort with these external systems. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional technical expertise and a strong problem-solving mindset to ensure a smooth and efficient integration process.Evisort platform provides public APIs and Webhooks, the candidate would be expected to augment the current platform capabilities for integration.If you are a person with experience building integrations and are passionate about helping create a premium customer experience, we want to talk to you.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, implement, and maintain Salesforce and other CRM integrations.
- Provide on-call support to resolve application issues.
- Act as a point of contact and subject matter expert for complex salesforce-related issues and provide feedback to the product teams on desired enhancements.
- Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
- Partner with Customer support/implementation teams in assisting customers onboard the Evisort platform.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Create testing and implementation plans, including documentation.
- Remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Knows how to configure various third-party integrations.
- Experience in building custom integrations with 3rd party APIs.
- Ability to problem-solve high-level software and application issues.
- Proficient in SQL, scripting languages (Python/TypeScript, etc), and designing APIs.
- APEX coding
- Plus points for:
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience in creating Salesforce solutions and configuring AppExchange integrations
- Certification: Any Salesforce certification
- Building other CRM integrations/solutions
- 5+ years of application development
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.