San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
Evisort is seeking an Office Coordinator to join our team. You will help run the operations for our headquarters in San Francisco and be the face of the office. In this role, you will interact with all levels of the company and across teams. You’ll be entrusted to make sure that everything that happens in person is seamless. This role is, roughly 16-20 hours a week, it’s an invitation to join our rapidly scaling company and help us build out this vital function. You will be required to be onsite Wednesdays and an additional 1-2 days a week, based on the team’s schedule and needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide In-Office Support: Offer support Wednesdays and 1-2 additional days a week at our San Francisco office.
- Maintain Office and Kitchen: Ensure the office and kitchen areas are clean, organized, and well-stocked with necessary supplies.
- Inventory Management: Receive, stock, and manage inventory for monthly and weekly Instacart and Grocery deliveries.I
- Track and Support: Perform weekly software updates on office computers and equipment following provided instructions.
- Mail Management: Handle shipping, receiving, and overall management of office mail.
- Meeting Support: Provide on-the-ground assistance for in-person meetings, ensuring they run smoothly.
- Cleaning Oversight: Monitor the weekly cleaning crew's performance to maintain a pristine office environment.
- Safety Measures: Attend building safety trainings, gather key takeaways, and assist in constructing a comprehensive safety plan.
- Compliance: Ensure state and federal HR/legal postings are up-to-date with guidance from HR and Security leaders
- Proactive and thoughtfully enhancing office operations and procedures
- Experience working in office support or hospitality, ideally in a fast-paced start-up environment; preference is given for previous experience as a Receptionist or Office Assistant.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Helpful, can-do attitude
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Flexible - able to change course and quickly adapt to requests on-the-fly
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact positively with all employees
- Keen attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Adept in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Slack
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.