Contract - Full Stack Software Engineer
Remote · United States · Canada · San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
Evisort is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join one of our cross-functional, dynamic, diverse, and fun engineering squads on a mission to build the best-in-class, next-generation, AI/ML-powered, legal contract intelligence platform. This role has high visibility and high impact, and ideal candidates are used to collaborating across teams, including but not limited to development, product, design, and customer success.
- Work as part of an Agile team in a collaborative environment where you regularly plan, and execute tasks to scale and expand our enterprise-grade SaaS product.
- 4+ years of experience in software development with a proven track record of ownership and delivery
- Excellent problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills, both verbal and writtenExcellent knowledge of modern software engineering best practices and agile development processes
- Proficient in Python and related web development frameworks (Flask and Django) Proficient in Relational Database (Postgres or MySQL)
- Experience with message-based interprocess communications (SQS, Kafka, or Redis Streams)
- Strong understanding of AWS or similar cloud computing platforms
- Experience with Front-end development using React and TypeScript.
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.