Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
Evisort is hiring a proposal coordinator to assist with preparation and revision of business proposals (RFPs, RFIs, RFQs). This position is entirely remote and offers flexible hours, as this individual will work with an international team.
Location: Philippines - Evisort ESS Team. This role will primarily work during U.S. hours.
What You’ll Do:
- Manages, writes, coordinates, and prepares proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), prequalifications (prequals), and requests for quotes (RFQs) from commercial prospects
- Tasks include writing or editing proposal sections, maintaining schedules, organizing resources, coordinating inputs and reviews, ensuring bid strategy implementation, ensuring compliance, resolving internal team issues, and providing process leadership
- Successfully manage the proposal process throughout the opportunity lifecycle from capture management and proposal creation through submission of response via email or procurement portal
- Remain current on all solicitation modifications/Q&A and communicate them to the team; revise the schedule, outline, and compliance matrix as necessary throughout the proposal lifecycle
- Write, edit, and coordinate technical proposal sections as they develop (including managing attachments/turnaround time) and maintain close liaison with technical/SME staff via Slack and Loopio
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years experience in the proposal industry
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience working closely with the executive management and senior staff in defining and creating winning proposals
- Strong organization and project management skills
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.