Professional Services, Program Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Remote · United States · Canada · San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
As a CSPM for Evisort, you’ll be leading the adoption and optimization of an agile Kanban-based implementation methodology and directly leading multiworkstream projects with some of the most strategic accounts - focused on accelerating digital and transformational contract management and intelligent analytics for our customers, while delivering a smooth implementation that enables high user adoption across their organization, in addition to growth and retention strategies leading to renewals, upsells, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio of accounts.
Additionally, you will lead aspects of change readiness, deployment strategies, and influencing customer initiatives, enabling the customer to drive transformational change across business domains and processes. This role requires critical thinking and problem-solving skills to deliver solutions that enable and accelerate the customer and its organization forward to achieve their goals. In addition, you will be working closely with functional and technical implementation, data science, and product teams to deliver the desired solution, ensuring business readiness and transitioning our clients into post-implementation You will then work with the client's business owners to drive adoption of the Evisort platform.
This position will work with the Professional Services resources, Account Executive, and the Customer Success Director to assess the business’ needs, use cases, and success criteria. During implementation, the CSPM will work with the Professional Services Solutions Manager to build out the appropriate project implementation plan and timeline; onboard and align the customer stakeholder(s) to the implementation plan, and incorporate any project plans, milestones, or other key dates or timelines from the customer’s plan(s) into a combined plan for execution. In partnership with the Customer Success Director, the CSPM will ensure the implementation plan supports the customer’s use case, enables high user adoption and usage, fosters overall business engagement, and assists with analyzing areas of opportunity where growth may be achieved.
The CSPM will also gather learning from individual projects and historical perspectives and partner with the Global Head of Professional Services to optimize our delivery methodology, metrics, tools, and support enablement and adoption across the PS organization.
Tenacity, an analytical mindset, influence, and a competitive spirit are a must! Executive presence to work with leaders at all levels to navigate complex challenges and deliver sustainable, transformative solutions successfully fulfills the needs of this role. The role reports to the Global Head of Professional Services.
What You’ll Do:
- At Evisort, our CSPMs will be involved in all aspects of client management, training, support, driving value, and being a trusted client partner by:
- Develop and manage the client’s implementation plan with milestones, as well as assess program risks and identify opportunities; troubleshoot issues and challenges, and other line items relevant to the successful delivery of a SAAS product.
- Identify business needs and determine solutions that maximize business benefits.
- Produce project-level reports covering overall status, milestone tracking, risks/issues, and mitigation plans.
- Maintain trusted partnerships across a wide array of disciplines and teams.
- Facilitate cross-functional communication to ensure smooth execution with stakeholders.
- Serve as a point of contact for the implementation and onboarding of new customers, working with the Customer Success Manager (CSM) and head of training for user training and readiness of the training platform, as well as go-live support
- Communicate with customers about their user base, adoption, sentiment, and mining opportunities to ensure a solid engagement
- Identify product value through functionality and supplement with other features, as needed
- Analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, supporting, and executing project plans and best practices; analyzing business objectives and results regularly; and adapting the approach and tactics, as required
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the core product, marketing, and sales process
- Collaborate with the technical implementation team and CSM to set up or configure our software platform per customers’ requirements
- Create a program-level approach to managing multiple projects, including metrics, reporting, process standardization, artifact and tool creation, driving peer adoption
- 5+ years of experience in Project or Program Manager, managing within multiple project management disciplines (Waterfall; Iterative; Agile; SCRUM/KANBAN)
- 3+ years of experience with modern software and implementation processes, including SAAS deployments
- Ability to formulate, organize, monitor, and manage inter-connected projects
- Ability to manage budgets and timelines for long-term projects
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, and customer intuitive
- Highly collaborative with a team-first mindset; can work effortlessly and effectively across all departments
- Strong generalist with knowledge of component roles in Evisort to assemble a solution approach and the ability to wear many hats and onboard Evisort departments to rapidly deliver required customer solutions.
- Legal, contracts management, and product development experience a plus
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- PMP/PMI or SCRUM certification is a plus, but not required
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.