Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our San Mateo-based team who is driven, hard-working, and adaptable. You will help us, land customers, in the Enterprise segment, primarily through outbound efforts and handling the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close.
You must have experience in targeting Fortune 2,000 franchise accounts for use of a SaaS service. Intellectual curiosity and a passion for impact propels your focus on key use cases to land and expand the new the world enterprise-grade AI contracting platform within major public/private enterprises' full contracting workflow. You thrive on making a quantifiable value difference in your accounts and building long-term relationships.
We are building a world-class, high-performance team focused on improving our customer’s business to grow our own and are in a key inflection point of revenue growth and scalability with a large opportunity to make an impact and join an early sales organization.
What You'll Do:
- Uncover, educate, and close prospective customers on time and on forecast that meets company metrics and objectives
- 80% of your time in the field with prospects, and customers on identifying and delivering contracting process improvement use cases for quantifiable business impact.
- Deliver solution presentations, and demonstrations and effectively facilitate customer proof-of-value projects to close Evisort initial and ongoing business
- Become an expert in translating the Evisort AI contracting platform into the language of the customer to sell the outcome impact to business buyers
- Work methodically and cross-functionally to insure customer use cases are adopted, meet customer value success metrics and drive customer advocacy
- Accountable for providing a weekly forecast of your total business
- SaaS Enterprise Account “Use Case Hunter”: Demonstrated 5-7+ years of direct (vs. overlay) SaaS mid-market/enterprise sales experience using use cases for targeting, prospecting, leading impactful proof of value efforts, and negotiating the complex sale to land and expand Fortune 2,000 accounts.
- Demonstrated early-stage growth firm sales success with a well-regarded, market-leading, disruptive Saas solution provider. A proven performer with consistent over-quota performance.
- Thrive on sustaining high activity levels with inside as well as field sales across all channels, including emailing, calling, and LinkedIn outreach. Teamed with a BDR, your outbound activity will drive success metrics faster.
- Challenger of status quo by identifying use cases for quantifiable business value through process improvement. Close attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented, customer mindset to uncover and prove out multiple lands and expand use cases.
- Proficient with leading sales tools such as salesforce / Clari; Linkedin Sales Navigator, Outreach.io and Discover.org, etc.
- Tenacious: Smart, resourceful, hardworking, and always ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer success a must. Builds customer trust.
- Ability to articulate Evisort’s value proposition and translate to customer business value with C-level executives across legal, finance, and procurement
- Problem solver and adept Negotiator for “win-win” solutions/agreements
- BA/BS degree or higher from an accredited university
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.