Staff Data Scientist, AI
Software Engineering, Data Science
Remote · United States · Canada · San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
Evisort is a leading innovator in the field of AI, specializing in the development and applications of NLP and Large Language Models (LLMs). We are at the forefront of research and development in AI, striving to push the boundaries of what is possible in natural language processing and machine learning.
Evisort’s Data Science team is at the core of its business. We are seeking a staff data scientist to join our team and help with delivering and expanding our AI-powered product, which is revolutionizing how organizations process their legal data and operate around it.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead research and development in Large Language Models to improve performance and accuracy
- Collaborate closely with software and product teams to design, build, integrate and deliver LLM and ML models
- Design and build large-scale data pipelines for LLM training and applications
- Implement programmatic approaches to ensure the timely delivery of business-focused AI solutions.
- Mentor junior data scientists and engineers, foster an environment that balances technical innovation with business pragmatism
- Guide design, architecture, tooling and processes at the organization level
- 5+ years ML experience in industry, startup experience is a plus
- 5+ years working with deep learning in NLP
- A portfolio of projects demonstrating the applications of LLMs to business problems is a strong plus
- Strong background in deep learning architectures (e.g., RNNs, CNNs, Transformers), and applications (e.g., Named Entity Recognition, Question Answering)
- Proficiency in Python, deep learning frameworks (e.g., Tensorflow, PyTorch); and LLM frameworks (e.g., Langchain, LlamaIndex, etc)
- Experience using distributed processing architecture and ML/ Data platform (e.g., AWS Sagemaker, Databricks, Spark, Kubeflow, etc); MLOps experience is a plus
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Ability and motivation to stay up to date with emerging technologies in GenAI/LLM field and NLP space
- Ability to communicate results and strategies effectively to stakeholders at all levels of the organization with a focus on driving impact.
- Technical leadership experience in driving cross-functional AI projects is a plus.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
- MS degree or higher from an accredited university
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.