San Francisco, CA, USA · Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Our mission is to change the way business deals get done. In an industry plagued by inefficient and ineffective contract management systems, we provide a solution that accelerates, scales, and protects the business, enabling contract professionals to become their company’s superhero.
We create cutting-edge AI technology that makes contracts searchable and simplifies deal-making processes to supercharge business while helping to reduce costs and manage risk. We automate manual work, facilitate collaboration, and streamline operations so businesses can make better decisions.
By reimagining legal documents, we take the stress out of contract management, empowering brilliant people to do their best work while fueling exponential growth.
In this role, you will work closely with our Legal Product Manager and our world-class data science team to support our product development efforts on the cutting edge of AI. You will leverage your legal skills to train our in-house Large Language Model, use your data mindset to review legal use cases, and curate user stories to guide our feature development. [Former Legal Fellows have obtained full-time roles at Evisort and started successful Legaltech companies.]
Preference: Preference for candidates in Pacific Time Zone. First year law student preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- You will work with our Legal Product Manager in researching legal use cases
- Collaborate with the data science team in our in-house LLM development and data curation
- Develop your understanding of generative AI, data science and product development
- The ideal candidate should possess strong quantitative skills, with the ability to analyze legal data and understand data at scale. Experience with Excel and other data analysis tools is required, allowing for the interpretation and manipulation of complex datasets to inform decision-making processes.
- A background in corporate law, finance, consulting, or data science is required.
- We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and experience in generative AI, ideally a candidate who has spent significant time working with large language models to solve problems in their personal, academic, or professional lives
- An extreme level of attention to detail is crucial for success in this role. The candidate must be able to identify minor discrepancies and errors within large volumes of information.
- We seek an individual with a strong bias for action, someone who is not only proactive in identifying issues and opportunities but also adept at taking decisive steps to address them. This requires a forward-thinking mindset and the ability to anticipate future challenges and act swiftly to mitigate them.
- The ability to work effectively within a team, as well as with clients and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds, is paramount. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, facilitating clear and concise exchanges of information.
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.