CAD/BIM Implementation Specialist (Brazil)
Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
We are seeking a CAD/BIM Implementation Specialist to help onboard the plans of our builders into the Higharc platform. This role reports to the Sr Manager of Implementation and can sit remotely anywhere in Brazil as a contractor.
- Leads implementation of buildings into the Higharc Editor.
- Manages task progress and gaps to completion for home delivery.
- Serves as point of contact for product lead for our Builders, helps translate their existing product and documents into settings compatible with Higharc.
- Represent Higharc in technical pre-sales and ongoing technical support scenarios.
- Provides feedback as target user/subject matter expert in use of the application
- Provides technical support as needed to users of Higharc.
- Assists in defining requirements for the architecture/engineering teams
- Provides QA/QC, logging bugs across the product, especially focused on the Editor product.
- Expert level drafter with experience in Revit/AutoCAD
- 5+ yrs. experience with production homebuilding, option management and documentation of master plan sets.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects through to completion
- Subject matter expert capable of quickly establishing credibility in the domain
- Longer term, shows potential to manage a team of internal or external resources to execute implementation of homes into Higharc.
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We offer flexible hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You'll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven't worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.