Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
We are seeking an accomplished product interaction designer to join Higharc’s growing product team. In this role you will lead the definition and implementation of experiences on the Higharc homebuilding platform. Your work will drive the growth and development of Higharc toward its full potential: making the design and building of homes better for builders and homeowners.
Successful candidates should have experience defining experience design for a complex technical solution.
Higharc is fully remote; this role can sit anywhere in the continental US.
What You’ll Do
- Define the user experience of our end-to-end platform for the construction of homes
- Meet with homebuilders, homebuyers, suppliers and contractors to simplify the processes required to design, sell and build homes.
- Develop flows, prototypes, and low/mid-fidelity visuals
- Influence the strategic direction of the Higharc platform
You are passionate about design tools and homes, construction, or home design. You are driven by the idea of making an entire industry better.
You’re a product professional who has launched software products of increasing complexity and learned from each of them. You gather expert input, analyze risks, make good decisions and communicate your thinking clearly. You have intuition for great user experience and system architecture.
You also have:
- 7+ years of web-based interaction design experience, shipping high quality software
- Comfortable thinking through complex systems and making them simple
- An extensive portfolio of relevant work you are proud of
- Strong customer empathy and the ability to communicate effectively on technical topics with nuance for different audiences
- Deep understanding of the broader architectural and technical considerations for your work product
- Experience in defining and delivering new experiences
- Ability to clearly articulate tradeoffs in approaches to product development
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We offer flexible hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You'll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven't worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.