Regional Sales Director- EAST
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, May 7, 2023
HUMAN was founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore by Tamer Hassan, Michael Tiffany, Dan Kaminsky, and Ash Kalb. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Human Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that safeguards enterprises from sophisticated bots, fraud, and account abuse. Today we verify the humanity of more than 20 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
Our hacker roots still permeate everything we do. You will be a part of the HUMAN front line in our commitment to protecting companies (and in turn, their customers) from both revenue and reputation risk caused by digital attacks. However, HUMAN is not the center of this story. Humans like yourself are. We firmly believe in putting people first. This approach spans our extensive total rewards package, inclusive of competitive compensation, benefits, stipends - as well as our day-to-day culture - to ensure every human is empowered to do the best work of their life. We want to hear about the marathon you’re training for. We want to see pictures of your pets. We want to know your favorite robot (we have many).
Even if you’re not a conventional “hacker” we can assure you that you are a hacker in your own right. We want to work with people like you who break down problems to build up better solutions. That’s what makes us HUMAN.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting moment in the HUMAN story: we joined forces with PerimeterX in a market-changing merger, as well as recently acquired clean.io to enhance the Human Defense Platform. Together under the HUMAN brand, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission.
HUMAN is looking for a Regional Sales Director who is responsible for managing a team of Account Executives. This person will build high-quality sales opportunity pipeline and influence incremental sales revenue for HUMAN's Mid Market customer base. Through detailed and precise execution, this Sales leader will apply use cases to use in developing opportunities for their team to close sales deals.
What you'll do:
- Lead and develop a new, high-performing Account Executive team to optimize profitable revenue growth including training, coaching, and developing sales professionals with team growth expectations
- Drive towards meeting & exceeding quarterly pipeline quota and support bookings targets
- Develop metrics and use data to continually assess both sales performance and talent performance with the AE team to drive strategic direction and alignment
- Stay informed of customer business opportunities, present-day conditions, future prospects, and the competitive landscape
- Maintain one-on-one developmental meetings with all direct reports to build communication skills, identify development needs, and provide coaching about each individual’s performance
- Strong cross-functional collaboration within PerimeterX to best meet customer needs, facilitate sales team development and meet/exceed all sales goals
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of experience as a Sales Director or Sales Manager managing a sales team of 4-8 salespeople looking to run more complex deals
- High-energy functioning sales leader with successful experience in SMB and mid-market, selling long-cycle products
- Track record of achievement or over-achievement of assigned revenue quota---quarterly and annually
- Background in e-commerce, fintech, travel/hospitality, or experience selling into these markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead a team of Account Executives in a competitive landscape
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or related field.
Life at HUMAN:
HUMAN prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We firmly believe in putting people first regardless of who you are, where you come from, how you identify, or who your favorite robot is (we have many). We are on a mission to protect the integrity of the internet for everyone, so we welcome all individuals to come to share their unique experiences and perspectives as we fight against cybercrime together!
With Humans located in all parts of the world, we’ve fully embraced our diversity of thought and are always looking for innovative ways to connect with one another - even in virtual reality! Although New York City is our HQ, with teams in London, Virginia, and Victoria, we trust our Humans in choosing where they work and how they work. The benefits package we provide reflects our remote-first culture and our commitment to our Humans’ personal career development, which includes annual stipends for home office setup, wellbeing, and learning & development. We also offer flexible time off, no-meeting Fridays, HUMAN days, sabbatical programs, and so much more.
We’re constantly trying to anticipate the needs of our Humans to ensure each one of us is equally prepared to do some of the best work of our life. Taking care of one another is part of the HUMAN experience and how we build true HUMAN connections.
If you are an individual with a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us directly.
Salary Range: $160-170K/yr
See more open positions at HUMAN
Something looks off?