Sales Director- Media Security
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, May 7, 2023
HUMAN was founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore by Tamer Hassan, Michael Tiffany, Dan Kaminsky, and Ash Kalb. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Human Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that safeguards enterprises from sophisticated bots, fraud, and account abuse. Today we verify the humanity of more than 20 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
Our hacker roots still permeate everything we do. You will be a part of the HUMAN front line in our commitment to protecting companies (and in turn, their customers) from both revenue and reputation risk caused by digital attacks. However, HUMAN is not the center of this story. Humans like yourself are. We firmly believe in putting people first. This approach spans our extensive total rewards package, inclusive of competitive compensation, benefits, stipends - as well as our day-to-day culture - to ensure every human is empowered to do the best work of their life. We want to hear about the marathon you’re training for. We want to see pictures of your pets. We want to know your favorite robot (we have many).
Even if you’re not a conventional “hacker” we can assure you that you are a hacker in your own right. We want to work with people like you who break down problems to build up better solutions. That’s what makes us HUMAN.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting moment in the HUMAN story: we joined forces with PerimeterX in a market-changing merger, as well as recently acquired clean.io to enhance the Human Defense Platform. Together under the HUMAN brand, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission.
What you'll do:
- Build and cultivate a pipeline of qualified sales prospects to consistently meet sales goals
- Deliver accurate quarterly and annual pipeline forecasts against bookings targets
- Collaborate with product and account teams to drive product innovation and customer success.
- Ability to lead and drive commercial engagements within large strategic accounts, leveraging a value-based solution selling approach
- Work collaboratively with solutions engineers, account managers and senior leadership to strategize on the growth of key accounts.
- Coordinate and deploy necessary technical resources to ensure client needs are satisfied.
- Drive revenue growth through a combination of outbound prospecting and sourced leads.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience selling complex technology solutions into the Media Ecosystem
- Track record of achievement executing against quarterly and annual new business goals
- Understanding of Media ecosystem technology and a network of relationships across Publishers, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Serving Platforms and Exchange Marketplaces
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills with ability to present complex business problems and solutions
- Must have the capability to be conversant with business, product and technology leaders both internally and across our client base.
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiation ability
- Experience in the security/SaaS industries
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent; MBA a plus
HUMAN prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We firmly believe in putting people first regardless of who you are, where you come from, how you identify, or who your favorite robot is (we have many). We are on a mission to protect the integrity of the internet for everyone, so we welcome all individuals to come to share their unique experiences and perspectives as we fight against cybercrime together!
With Humans located in all parts of the world, we’ve fully embraced our diversity of thought and are always looking for innovative ways to connect with one another - even in virtual reality! Although New York City is our HQ, with teams in London, Virginia, and Victoria, we trust our Humans in choosing where they work and how they work. The benefits package we provide reflects our remote-first culture and our commitment to our Humans’ personal career development, which includes annual stipends for home office setup, wellbeing, and learning & development. We also offer flexible time off, no-meeting Fridays, HUMAN days, sabbatical programs, and so much more.
We’re constantly trying to anticipate the needs of our Humans to ensure each one of us is equally prepared to do some of the best work of our life. Taking care of one another is part of the HUMAN experience and how we build true HUMAN connections.
If you are an individual with a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us directly.
Salary Range: $165-$180K/yr
See more open positions at HUMAN
Something looks off?