Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Sunday, May 7, 2023
HUMAN was founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore by Tamer Hassan, Michael Tiffany, Dan Kaminsky, and Ash Kalb. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Human Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that safeguards enterprises from sophisticated bots, fraud, and account abuse. Today we verify the humanity of more than 20 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
Our hacker roots still permeate everything we do. You will be a part of the HUMAN front line in our commitment to protecting companies (and in turn, their customers) from both revenue and reputation risk caused by digital attacks. However, HUMAN is not the center of this story. Humans like yourself are. We firmly believe in putting people first. This approach spans our extensive total rewards package, inclusive of competitive compensation, benefits, stipends - as well as our day-to-day culture - to ensure every human is empowered to do the best work of their life. We want to hear about the marathon you’re training for. We want to see pictures of your pets. We want to know your favorite robot (we have many).
Even if you’re not a conventional “hacker” we can assure you that you are a hacker in your own right. We want to work with people like you who break down problems to build up better solutions. That’s what makes us HUMAN.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting moment in the HUMAN story: we joined forces with PerimeterX in a market-changing merger, as well as recently acquired clean.io to enhance the Human Defense Platform. Together under the HUMAN brand, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission.
Senior Solutions Architects at HUMAN provide pre-sales and post-sales technical solutions for our loyal base of customers. As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for onboarding activities for all new customers to ensure their success on our platform. As a member of this team within Service Delivery, you'll guide our customers through a sequence of technical enablement sessions ranging from installation to configuration.
You will play a crucial role in establishing a post-sale relationship, guiding new customers through unfamiliar territory, and making certain that our customers succeed on our Cyber Security platform. You will ensure that customers have a best-in-class experience and maintain their software to the latest standards.
What you'll be doing at HUMAN:
- Understanding our products at the “code level” to ensure the proper balance of customizations and standards to provide best in class, and sustainable solutions.
- Work closely with Product & Engineering to improve our solution and our solution’s documentation and ease of use with a focus on automation wherever possible.
- Becoming a subject matter expert of each of our technical products and the technologies behind them.
- Proactively communicating with our new customers to schedule and define their onboarding experience.
- Schedule technical onboarding and sync calls with new customers to ensure they are successful going forward.
- Guiding customers through installation of our platform and basic configuration.
- Provide best in class escalated resolution remediation for our customers.
- Provide insight and clarity to advanced configurations.
- Enabling our customer's development team on the details of HUMAN’s platform.
- Own process improvement initiatives.
Who you are:
- 7-10 years experience as a Solutions Architect, Support Engineer, or Technical Account Manager.
- Experience with CDN technologies such as Cloudflare, Akamai, Fastly, Cloudfront.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Technologies.
- Extensive experience in customer focused implementation work.
- An ability to strive in an environment where autonomy and self-sufficiency is a must.
- Superior written and verbal skills that illustrate the ability to communicate effectively, promptly, and appropriately with new customers.
- Analytical and methodical problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
Life at Human:
HUMAN prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We firmly believe in putting people first regardless of who you are, where you come from, how you identify, or who your favorite robot is (we have many). We are on a mission to protect the integrity of the internet for everyone, so we welcome all individuals to come to share their unique experiences and perspectives as we fight against cybercrime together!
With Humans located in all parts of the world, we’ve fully embraced our diversity of thought and are always looking for innovative ways to connect with one another - even in virtual reality! Although New York City is our HQ, with teams in London, Virginia, and Victoria, we trust our Humans in choosing where they work and how they work. The benefits package we provide reflects our remote-first culture and our commitment to our Humans’ personal career development, which includes annual stipends for home office setup, wellbeing, and learning & development. We also offer flexible time off, no-meeting Fridays, R2D2 days, sabbatical programs, and so much more.
We’re constantly trying to anticipate the needs of our Humans to ensure each one of us is equally prepared to do some of the best work of our life. Taking care of one another is part of the HUMAN experience and how we build true HUMAN connections.
If you are an individual with a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us directly.
See more open positions at HUMAN
Something looks off?