Senior Product Operations Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
HUMAN was founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore by Tamer Hassan, Michael Tiffany, Dan Kaminsky, and Ash Kalb. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Human Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that safeguards enterprises from sophisticated bots, fraud, and account abuse. Today we verify the humanity of more than 20 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
Our hacker roots still permeate everything we do. You will be a part of the HUMAN front line in our commitment to protecting companies (and in turn, their customers) from both revenue and reputation risk caused by digital attacks. However, HUMAN is not the center of this story. Humans like yourself are. We firmly believe in putting people first. This approach spans our extensive total rewards package, inclusive of competitive compensation, benefits, stipends - as well as our day-to-day culture - to ensure every human is empowered to do the best work of their life. We want to hear about the marathon you’re training for. We want to see pictures of your pets. We want to know your favorite robot (we have many).
Even if you’re not a conventional “hacker” we can assure you that you are a hacker in your own right. We want to work with people like you who break down problems to build up better solutions. That’s what makes us HUMAN.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting moment in the HUMAN story: we joined forces with PerimeterX in a market-changing merger, as well as recently acquired clean.io to enhance the Human Defense Platform. Together under the HUMAN brand, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission. The Product team at HUMAN is passionate about the Humans we hire to protect the internet. The Product organization at HUMAN comprises Product Managers, Product Designers, Product Content Managers, and Product Operations Managers. We love to learn, collaborate, and build large-scale security products & solutions.
Reporting to Chief Product Officer as a Senior Product Operations Manager for the Human Security Product team, you will play a pivotal role in driving the strategic and operational success of our cutting-edge security products & solutions. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, Research, and Go-to-Market (GTM) teams, to streamline processes, optimize product lifecycles, and ensure the seamless delivery of our Human product offerings.
What you'll do:
- Product Lifecycle Management: Oversee the end-to-end product lifecycle for Human product offerings, from ideation and development to launch and ongoing enhancements.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Go-to-Market (GTM) functions to define product requirements, prioritize feature development, and ensure successful product launches.
- Operational Excellence: Establish and maintain efficient operational processes that support the development, deployment, and continuous improvement of Human product offerings.
- Project Management: Lead and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery and alignment with strategic goals.
- Customer-Centric Focus: Advocate for the needs of our customers, gather feedback, and work with teams to address issues and optimize user experiences.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and challenges in product development and deployment, proactively mitigating issues to ensure product quality and reliability.
- Continuous Improvement: Drive a culture of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities to enhance processes, optimize workflows, and foster innovation within the team.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
- 6+ years of demonstrated success in Product Operations, Strategic Planning, or analogous roles within the technology or cybersecurity sectors.
- A proven track record of optimizing customer engagement processes and driving cross-functional collaboration to achieve strategic objectives.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, adept at nurturing relationships across multifunctional teams.
- Proficiency in crafting and implementing frameworks that amplify skills development within sales and customer-facing teams.
- Strategic prowess in joint-planning, aligning Product and cross-functional teams towards common objectives.
- Previous experience in project management, with an aptitude for overseeing intricate initiatives involving diverse stakeholders.
Life at HUMAN:
HUMAN prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We firmly believe in putting people first regardless of who you are, where you come from, how you identify, or who your favorite robot is (we have many). We are on a mission to protect the integrity of the internet for everyone, so we welcome all individuals to come to share their unique experiences and perspectives as we fight against cybercrime together!
With Humans located in all parts of the world, we’ve fully embraced our diversity of thought and are always looking for innovative ways to connect with one another - even in virtual reality! Although New York City is our HQ, we have teams in Tel Aviv, Israel; London, UK; Victoria, Canada; San Mateo, CA; Miami, FL; and Virginia. We trust our Humans in choosing where they work and how they work. The total rewards package we provide reflects our remote-first culture and our commitment to our Humans’ personal career development, which includes annual stipends for home office setup, wellbeing, and learning & development. We also offer weekly lunches, flexible time off, no-meeting Fridays (for our U.S. and Intl. based HUMANs), HUMAN days, sabbatical programs, and so much more.
We’re constantly trying to anticipate the needs of our Humans to ensure each one of us is equally prepared to do some of the best work of our life. Taking care of one another is part of the HUMAN experience and how we build true HUMAN connections.
If you are an individual with a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us directly.
The base pay range for this position is $150,000- $175,000 which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.