Principal Solutions Engineer
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
HUMAN was founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore by Tamer Hassan, Michael Tiffany, Dan Kaminsky, and Ash Kalb. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Human Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that safeguards enterprises from sophisticated bots, fraud, and account abuse. Today we verify the humanity of more than 20 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
Our hacker roots still permeate everything we do. You will be a part of the HUMAN front line in our commitment to protecting companies (and in turn, their customers) from both revenue and reputation risk caused by digital attacks. However, HUMAN is not the center of this story. Humans like yourself are. We firmly believe in putting people first. This approach spans our extensive total rewards package, inclusive of competitive compensation, benefits, stipends - as well as our day-to-day culture - to ensure every human is empowered to do the best work of their life. We want to hear about the marathon you’re training for. We want to see pictures of your pets. We want to know your favorite robot (we have many).
Even if you’re not a conventional “hacker” we can assure you that you are a hacker in your own right. We want to work with people like you who break down problems to build up better solutions. That’s what makes us HUMAN.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting moment in the HUMAN story: we joined forces with PerimeterX in a market-changing merger, as well as recently acquired clean.io to enhance the Human Defense Platform. Together under the HUMAN brand, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission.
We’re looking for a media savvy, internet security native that is comfortable engaging with the most senior level stakeholders at large strategic customer prospects.
What You'll do:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on detection and mitigation of security threats and related automated attack and fraud models.
- Lead the presentation of HUMAN’s solutions to sophisticated global prospects and customers at the VP, SVP and C level.,
- Architect and propose solutions to prospective customer needs
- Work closely with Product Management leadership on feature requests and key product enhancements communicated by strategic prospects and customers.
Who you are:
- Someone who maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Core understanding of ad serving technologies including openRTB, SSAI, DMPs, CDPs, header bidding, programmatic advertising, and the technologies that power them all.
- 8-10+ years of technical, cyber, or consultative-market facing experience or the equivalent.
- At ease speaking to persons from a commercial, business as well as technical background
- Ability and drive to plan, develop and execute product evaluations.
- Core understanding of IP networking, HTTP(S), DNS and various web architectures such as CDN’s, WAF’s and load balancing services.
- Master level presentation skills with the ability to light up a technical audience.
Life at HUMAN
HUMAN prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We firmly believe in putting people first regardless of who you are, where you come from, how you identify, or who your favorite robot is. We are on a mission to safeguard the internet for everyone, so we welcome all individuals to share their unique experiences and perspectives as we fight against cybercrime together.
With Humans located in all parts of the world, we’ve fully embraced our diversity of thought and are always looking for innovative ways to connect with one another - even in virtual reality! Although New York City is our HQ, we have teams in Tel Aviv, Israel; London, UK; Victoria, Canada; Miami, FL; and Virginia. We trust our Humans in choosing where they work and how they work. The total rewards package we provide reflects our hybrid culture and our commitment to our Humans’ personal career development, which includes annual stipends for home office setup, wellbeing, and learning & development. We also offer weekly lunches, flexible time off, no-meeting Fridays, HUMAN days, sabbatical programs, and so much more.
We’re constantly trying to anticipate the needs of our Humans to ensure each one of us is equally prepared to do the best work of our lives. Taking care of one another is part of the HUMAN experience and how we build true human connections.
If you are an individual with a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us directly.
The base pay range for this position is $200,000- $225,000 which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.