Senior Product Manager, Core
About the Job:
As a Product Manager, you have prior experience building B2B SaaS products and features for developers. You will work alongside experienced Design and Engineering leads to improve the core experience for customers using feature flags within LaunchDarkly. Through a deep understanding of how feature flags benefit developers around the world, you will identify and define thoughtful solutions to meaningful opportunities that improve the experience for new and existing users.
We believe every software team can benefit from using flags and improved feature management practices, and we want your help making that vision reality. So if you’re curious and excited about improving the lives and work of software developers around the world, this role will be a great fit!
- Influence our Product Strategy by cultivating insights and data from a variety of sources, both internal and external.
- While maintaining a year-long vision, prioritize a 3-month roadmap that balances feature delivery, operational health, and bug fixing.
- Work closely with our customers (and customer-facing teams) to understand their pain-points and gather feedback for the next generation of ideas.
- Partner with a talented team of product-focused engineers and designers that share your impatience to ship valuable customer outcomes.
- Professional experience delivering new features from concept to launch, while partnering with Engineering and Design teams.
- A drive to truly understand the needs of your customer, and the ability to translate those into measurable business goals for your team.
- The ability to track and drive metrics, and the wisdom to understand what they can and can't tell you.
Target pay range for Level P4 in San Francisco/Bay Area: $165,000 - $195,000*
*Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), health, vision, and dental insurance, and mental health benefits in addition to salary.
LaunchDarkly operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to state the pay range for our open roles to best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, degree level, and location.
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves trillions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
One of our company values is 'Widen the Circle'. Which means we seek out diversity of perspectives to get better results. We understand everyone has their own unique talents and experiences. We encourage you to apply to this role even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above. We can find out together if it's the right match for your skillset.
LaunchDarkly is also committed to giving back to our community and is a part of Pledge 1%, an organization that helps companies make this a priority. Through this initiative and its charitable arm, the LaunchDarkly Foundation, the company is committed to such causes as supporting education for the underserved, homelessness relief and moving towards having a net-zero carbon footprint. You can find more about the LaunchDarkly Foundation and the organizations we serve at https://launchdarkly.com/foundation/.
Do you need a disability accommodation?
Fill out this accommodations request form and someone from our People Operations team will contact you for assistance.
Something looks off?