Senior Enterprise Account Executive - Utah
About the Job:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will own the relationship with large enterprise accounts in your territory. You should be business oriented, customer focused, and a self-starter who works well with little supervision. At the same time, you need to be comfortable wearing multiple hats. We trust you to do the right things with little oversight.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You'll join a fast growing team and have an immediate impact with our product and customers.
- Own the relationship with large enterprise accounts in your territory
- Define and complete territory and account plans for assigned territory and pro-actively conduct outbound pipeline generation independently and also through working effectively with a Business Development Representative
- Ensure the successful adoption of LaunchDarkly through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering, customer success and support resources
- Elevate LaunchDarkly's visibility at large Enterprises and communicate our value proposition with VP and C-Suite executives
- Work closely with your solutions engineer to deliver both business and technical value to prospects and customers
- Collaborate with internal teams such as product support, developer relations, marketing and revenue operations to meet customer business needs
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at LaunchDarkly
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
- An exceptional written and spoken communicator
- Highly organized & autonomous
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- 10+ years in an Enterprise Sales closing role
- Have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Experience managing a consultative sales cycle with Executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Experience with a Land & Expand SaaS Sales strategy and proven success expanding across business units at large enterprises
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech software company
- Knowledge of and experience with MEDDPIC
- Travel 25% - 50%
Target pay range for a Level 4 in the US Mountain region: $255,000 - $300,000 *On Target Earnings (OTE) includes base pay and commission*
*Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), health, vision, and dental insurance, and mental health benefits in addition to salary.
LaunchDarkly operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to state the pay range for our open roles to best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, degree level, and location.
Modern software delivery was supposed to be the foundation for a thriving digital business but reality has proven otherwise. Slow, inefficient development cycles, costly outages, and fragmented customer experiences are preventing developers from building their best software. The LaunchDarkly platform helps developers innovate on new features faster while protecting them with a safety valve to instantly rewind when things go wrong. Developers can target product experiences to any customer segment and maximize the business impact of every feature. And by gradually rolling out new application components, they escape nightmare "big-bang" technology migrations.
The LaunchDarkly platform was built to guide engineers to the next frontier of DevOps by:
- Improving the velocity and stability of software releases, without the fear of end customer outages
- Delivering targeted experiences by easily personalizing features to customer cohorts
- Maximizing the business impact of every feature through the ability to experiment and optimize
- Coordinating the release and optimization of software to provide consistent experiences across mobile platforms and device types
- Improving the effectiveness and productivity of engineering teams, by providing insights into engineering cadence and stability
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
One of our company values is 'Widen the Circle'. Which means we seek out diversity of perspectives to get beer results. We understand everyone has their own unique talents and experiences. We encourage you to apply to this role even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above. We can find out together if it's the right match for your skillset.
Do you need a disability accommodation?
Fill out this accommodations request form and someone from our People Operations team will contact you for assistance.