Senior Talent Sourcer - Engineering
People & HR, People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, February 8, 2022
The technical sourcer will help build the hiring strategy for all the engineering organizations. You will help source talent and work with recruiters and partners. We need motivated sourcers to help build our talent. Your role is to lead the sourcing process across the organization and build the long-term talent strategy.
We are open to candidates who would prefer remote working for this role.
You'll help scale the Orkes' workforce while having a lot of fun!
- Find, assess and present profiles for our a variety of engineering roles.
- Engage with passive talent using sourcing tools and using strategic sourcing methodologies.
- Use data to assess the market, talent map and build diverse pipelines.
- Offer an extraordinary candidate experience to all of the potential candidates.
- Talent sourcing experience for software engineers.
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques
- Experience implementing creative approaches to talent acquisition, with knowledge of the latest creative resources and techniques
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiting and Lever is a bonus.
Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
Annual personal development fund
Work headphones reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Life Insurance options
Orkes is on a mission to empower developers around the world to easily build highly scalable applications. We plan on doing that by taking one of the most popular open source workflow orchestration platforms, Netflix Conductor, and making it easy for companies to use it as a cloud delivered service.
Developers across various industries are already using Conductor to power mission critical applications; that adoption is only the start of what's possible as Orkes works closely with, and contributes back to, the passionate Conductor open source community. Our team consists of the original founders of Conductor and we are well capitalized and backed by leading VC and angel investors.
The company we are building is anchored on our core values of mission focus, bias for action, finding energy from having diversity across multiple dimensions and building an inclusive culture for everyone. Our approach to bringing massive impact to various industries is by putting our customers & their needs at the center of our strategy and then delivering the right products and class leading operational excellence to force multiply the impact our customers are delivering.
All of this starts with hiring and growing an amazing team, and that's why we want to talk to you - wherever in the world you are!
Why join us?
We seek self-motivated, high-performing individuals with a passion for making developers' lives easier. We are an early stage growth mode startup, we are funded by some of the best names in Silicon Valley.