Technical Account Manager -- REMOTE
Reporting to: Sr. Director, Solutions Delivery
Scuba is building more than a team; we are building an organization that is empowered to change the way business is done. We are looking for people who want to make an impact across the organization, try new ideas, fail fast and celebrate victories while improving the lives of our clients and growing their own careers.
Scuba Analytics is changing the data analytics industry through our platform that allows infinite, sophisticated and layered questions to be asked of all of the customer data. We bring an easy-to-use platform to the entire organization, instead of requiring trained data analysts to produce a limited set of static reports to make data-driven decisions. Our unique approach was originated by Facebook engineers who found that the best commercial tools were not powerful enough to support real-time exploration of billions of daily user actions and interactions. With Scuba Analytics, the entire organization can stop guessing and start knowing how and why customers are acting, interacting and transacting with their products and services, in real time and throughout all time.
WHAT YOU'LL OWN:
As a Technical Customer Success Manager at Scuba Analytics, you are the primary point of contact for your portfolio of customer accounts. You will work with stakeholders to maximize the technical and business value and make them successful with the Scuba platform. You will own the post-implementation customer journey: from onboarding and training new users, to helping them answer complex questions about their business using Scuba, to providing upstream recommendations on their data infrastructure. You will be the voice of the customer within Scuba, and collaborate cross-functionally to communicate customer feedback and enhancement requests.
More Specifically -
- Own and manage post-implementation customer activities and serve as the trusted advisor and business partner to customers
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors and ensure we add value by providing solutions that align with customers’ overall business objectives
- Drive product adoption and engagement, maintain account health, and reduce churn across accounts
- Deliver effective onboarding for end users and provide best practices and recommendations across different aspects of data analytics, e.g. instrumentation, infrastructure, analyses, etc.
- Identify, plan and execute projects to help customers realize the full business value of the platform
- Work closely with internal account teams to identify risks and growth opportunities and perform periodic business reviews
- Advocate customer needs and provide feedback internally to inform product vision and roadmap
- 6-8+ years of experience in Technical Account Management, Customer Success, or similar technical, post-sales, client-facing roles in a software organization
- Experience with data analytics to provide business insight
- Technical aptitude to understand, learn, and perform hands-on analytical and technical tasks across all layers of our product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate cross-functionally to deliver the maximum value to customers
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Passion for building customer relationships and delivering solutions
- Familiarity with databases, SQL, and Linux variants
- An understanding of applied analytics use cases within the AdTech and Media space
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and deployments, particularly Azure or AWS
- Consulting experience in the software industry
- Enterprise-level SaaS or MSP experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with Atlassian Cloud products, HubSpot, and/or Salesforce