AIML Solutions / Integration Engineer -- REMOTE
AIML Solutions / Integration Engineer
Reporting to: Vice President - Data Science / R&D
SCUBA is the only Decentralized Collaborative Decision Intelligence platform providing in-the-moment decision intelligence without compromising privacy. Global brands like Microsoft, McDonald's, Twitter, and Warner Bros trust SCUBA to gain in-the-moment insights across billions of touchpoints, fueling real-time experiences and measurement. Founded by former Facebook executives and led by industry veterans from Kantar, Sonos, and Splunk.
You have experience integrating custom-built or 3rd-party AI/ML solutions, and are familiar with monitoring them in production environments. You have solved tough problems across different domains applying AI/ML tools and technologies; when challenged with big, new problems you are able to come up with a space of possible solutions, advocate for an approach, and implement seamlessly. You are looking to apply your solutioning skills to put to use new and powerful AI/ML-driven capabilities and features that will one day be used by digital businesses everywhere. Lastly, you are looking to do this within a small, elite team of data scientists and AI/ML engineers, at a company where we strongly value treating each other well and helping each other succeed.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Discovering Innovative Uses of SCUBA’s AI/ML Features To Solve Business Challenges - We’re building a product unlike any other. Every day we work to solve our customers’ business problems in uncharted territory, so that our product can generate the most value for them. You’ll be architecting, implementing, and supporting real-time data solutions with AI/ML; also building custom demos with client data to clearly illustrate SCUBA’s key technical differentiators, and effectively communicating how the client can leverage our technology to improve their business.
- Integrating And Activating Our Platform’s AI/ML Capabilities - We’re building our core AI/ML capabilities from scratch, inspired by open source tools and following basic principles, but tailored to SCUBA’s unique behavioral analysis engine. You will be implementing and integrating these capabilities by taking advantage of SCUBA’s real-time data querying engine, our data connectors and SaaS integrations, and our cutting-edge real-time machine learning and inferencing service.
- Collaborating To Make Things Happen - We work with our Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to help scope the proposed solutions and ensure successful deployments and onboarding. You’ll be actively driving and managing technology evaluations throughout the sales process, serving as the technical leader and advocate for our AI/ML solutions and services. One of the advantages of being a small startup is that we’re all on a single mission; we have great opportunities to collaborate, share knowledge, and innovate as a team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leverage SCUBA’s AI/ML features, data science techniques, and APIs to solve complex business problems, extract actionable insights from data, and drive innovation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project requirements, identify AI/ML, data science, and API integration opportunities, and formulate executable problem statements and solutions
- Rapidly prototype, mature, and monitor ML solutions that are integral to our customers’ decision intelligence workflow and stack
- Work on integrating those solutions into our customers’ data pipelines with a small R&D and ML innovation team
- Develop and maintain API integrations with external services, platforms, and data sources, ensuring proper authentication, data exchange, and error handling
- Collaborate with data engineers to acquire, clean, and preprocess data for analysis, modeling, and API integration
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of deployed AI/ML, data science models, and API integrations, and recommend improvements as needed
- Contribute to the research, design, implementation, and testing of AI/ML services and solutions, assist in the deployment of AI/ML models onto cloud environments, and contribute to the design of MLOps processes
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and security regulations in all AI/ML, data science, and API integrations
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area; graduate degree preferred
- 4-6 years of experience working as a Solutions Engineer, Analytics Consultant, Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or MLOps Engineer; minimum 3 years of experience implementing technical solutions with complex data workflows
- Deep, hands-on experience with building technical demos / POCs in enterprise cloud environments, specifically involving AI/ML solutions
- Experience with product listings in the AWS and Azure marketplaces (Data, SaaS, Container, AMI, ML listings)
- Previous experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions to business problems
- Ability to lead by envisioning, communicating, influencing and getting things done
- Experience working with AGILE product and technology teams