Digital Marketing Manager
Testlio is the originator of fused software testing, a unique approach to testing that combines humans and machines to help digital innovators deliver quality products at scale. In any location. On any device. In any language. Via any payment method. The company is distributed by design, with full-time people worldwide and part-time freelancers in over 150 countries. Clients include Amazon Athenahealth, Microsoft, the NBA, Netflix, PayPal, Uber, Wayfair, and many more. Collectively, they have awarded us an industry-leading 4.7 G2 rating. To learn more, visit www.testlio.com.
We are seeking a results-driven, high-output Digital Marketing Manager (or Senior Manager) to join our fast-paced marketing team. As a key member of the team, you will own and optimize demand-generation campaigns that produce qualified leads for the SDR and Sales teams. You will be responsible for both hands-on execution and strategic planning, acting as a visionary lead for our demand generation efforts.
In this high-impact role, you will put your creativity, passion for data, and marketing skills to run campaigns end-to-end via various digital channels including email, paid media, advertising, and more. You will work with other teams to launch and accomplish your campaigns, measure their performance, and report on their efficiency.
Successful candidates are well versed in full funnel campaign management and a wide variety of digital practices; have deep experience with account-based tactics; understand the motivations of technical and executive stakeholders, and have a successful track record of achieving Marketing Qualified Account KPIs and pipeline goals.
To top it off, Testlio is a fully distributed company, and this position will always be remote. If you’re craving flexibility and a place where you can leave your mark, then continue reading!
Why You Will Love Working at Testlio
- Fast-paced company with no bureaucracy, empowering people to make decisions and own initiatives.
- Global team with colleagues from all around the globe and ongoing virtual events to keep us connected.
- Great culture where everyone lives and breathes our six values.
- Fully distributed model, giving you room to work from anywhere within your region.
- Work-life balance, with generous time off benefits and personal wellness days.
- Stock options on top of your base salary – we are all owners at Testlio!
Please note: based on our remote work approach and compensation strategy, we are not considering candidates from expensive areas like New York and San Francisco.
What Would Your Day Look Like
- Develop, execute, and refine end-to-end digital marketing campaigns, including defining the channel mix and budget, planning the campaigns, managing their execution, measuring their success, and reporting on results.
- Generate high-quality leads and grow the sales pipeline through a variety of marketing campaigns, including paid media (Google AdWords, AdRoll, LinkedIn, etc), email marketing, content syndication, and other tactics.
- Develop a conversion rate optimization roadmap with tactics such as landing page testing, funnel optimization, and ad copy testing.
- Analyze data to report on campaign effectiveness and make data-driven adjustments to optimize results continually.
- Oversee marketing automation and CRM platforms (HubSpot) to capture, qualify, and manage leads.
- Work closely with Revenue Operations for granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales and lead scoring.
- Efficiently allocate and manage the demand generation budget to maximize ROI and achieve growth targets.
- Maintain a regular feedback loop with the content, creative, sales, and operations teams to drive ongoing improvements in campaign performance and conversion rates.
What You Need to Succeed
- 7+ years experience in B2B marketing, preferably in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- High competency with ABM and a strong understanding of demand generation, lead lifecycle, and lead nurturing best practices.
- Hands-on experience managing campaigns across multiple channels, such as email marketing, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, AdRoll, etc.
- Ability to define requirements and manage campaign execution, including content needs, data capture strategy, reporting on results, and ongoing nurture programs.
- Experience with conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, audience segmentation, and campaign analytics.
- Proficiency in HubSpot and proven track record building emails, landing pages, forms, and workflows on the platform.
- Track record of owning a demand generation budget and corresponding outcomes.
- Eagerness to take ownership and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, remote environment.
What is the Candidate Consideration Process
We do our best to bring on individuals who will be excited about their role and who have the potential for a great future with Testlio. Since we are 100% distributed we give you the chance to meet with multiple people throughout the organization to give you an idea of who you would be working with, and what the role expectations will be. Our interview process can take about 4 to 6 weeks to complete.
- Hiring Manager interview
- Multipart TestGorilla assessment
- ~ 4 Team and Stakeholder interviews
- Hiring Manager additional conversations
- Reference checks
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal-opportunity employer deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are female-founded and 46% of our team identifies as women. See the DEI section of our website for more information.