Software Quality Engineer (Playwright)
About the job
Testlio is the originator of fused software testing, a unique approach to testing that combines humans and machines to help digital innovators deliver quality products at scale. In any location. On any device. In any language. Via any payment method. The company is distributed by design, with full-time people worldwide and part-time freelancers in over 150 countries. Clients include Amazon, Athena Health, Microsoft, the NBA, Netflix, PayPal, Uber, Wayfair, and many more. Collectively, they have awarded us an industry-leading 4.7 G2 rating. To learn more, visit www.testlio.com.
As a Software QA Engineer (Playwright), you will be building test automation solutions within the ecommerce industry. We are looking for a great candidate who is used to and enjoys working in a fast-paced, multicultural environment and wants to excel as a part of a proud and bellwether engineering team, whose work is critical to the company. This is a remote role, Part-Time (20 hours per week), 6 month contract.
Please note: due to our remote work approach and compensation strategy, we are not considering candidates from expensive areas such as Toronto, New York City, San Francisco, etc.
Requirements and Summary
- Project duration: 6 month contract
- Location: You must be based within the AMER region
- Project Focus: You will be a Software Quality Assurance Engineer following Agile methodologies on this project, you will be focused on testing setup and execution, analytics and tracking validation with this client.
- Hours: This is a part-time remote role. 20 hours a week, you must be able to work between 9 am – 1 pm CST.
- Must have devices: Windows or Macbook
Why You’ll Love This Job
- Chance to work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- Work fully remotely in a Distributed By Design company.
- Learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build automation testing scripts for a FinTech company using Playwright.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the data.
- Report and conduct technical root cause analysis of defects.
What You Need to Succeed
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technology consulting, including developing test automation solutions.
- Hands-on experience as a Quality Engineer / Automation Tester working with Playwright
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Proactive self-starter with great communication skills and strong time management abilities.
- Ability to create and document your work, processes and provide reports.
- Being able to learn quickly and continuously expand your knowledge.
- Being socially open-minded, empathetic, and considerate of cultural differences.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are female-founded and 46% of our team identifies as women. See the DEI section of our website for more information.