AP Accountant - HU
Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the world’s leading companies to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulip’s no-code platform, companies can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines, and processes involved --all in a matter of days.
Companies of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices, and more, have implemented Tulip’s intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating machines and devices at the edge, and capturing and analyzing real-time operational data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. It has been recognized as an MES Challenger on the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year, and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
- Someone who believes that happy & productive staff are the heart of a company.
- Precise and value details.
- Enjoys taking responsibility for problem solving.
- Values policy compliance and has a knack for identifying and mitigating risk.
- Has proven skills in financial administration and bookkeeping.
- Are organized and love tracking numbers.
- Want to join a small team and make a big difference.
- Naturally tend towards data to track results and improve processes.
- Can quickly prioritize and organize your time to get things done often under deadlines.
- Carry an excellent personal touch in your written and verbal communication.
- Naturally creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum of 2+ years of professional experience in Financial Administration, preferably in accounts payable area.
- Demonstrated success in supporting an international organization.
- Takes responsibility for problem solving and process improvement.
- Knowledge and experience in financial administration for accounts payable area.
- Experience and aptitude in creating and refining internal policy and process.
- Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Manage financial administration for accounts payable for the TULIP Group.
- Communicate with suppliers.
- Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers.
- Keep bookkeeping deadlines, take part in the month end year end closing process.
- Ensure financial processes and improve them.
- Handle and maintain POs and supplier requests, control vendor master data.
- Handle internal expense reports.
- Business Operations / Finance
- Tulip Leads (Managers)
- People Operations / Operations
- Chief of Staff
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- In-office catered lunches and stocked kitchens
The role is based in Budapest. Our office is located in the Corvin Quarter, next to Corvin Mall. Hybrid work schedule. You need to be currently eligible to work in Hungary.
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.