Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Midsize Places to Work” for 2023.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Salesforce Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining custom Salesforce applications that meet business requirements, as well as ensuring the system is reliable, scalable, and user-friendly.
If you are a self-starter, team player, and have a passion for Salesforce development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce application development using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components
- Solid understanding of Salesforce architecture, data model, API, and integration patterns
- Experience with Salesforce administration and configuration, including roles, profiles, validation rules, Flows, and workflows
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and improve system performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Salesforce Developer Certification (Platform Developer I and/or II) is preferred
- Experience with other Salesforce products such as Salesforce CPQ, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, or Community Cloud is a plus
- Develop and customize Salesforce applications using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components
- Design and implement integrations with third-party systems using REST and SOAP APIs
- Collaborate with business users to gather and analyze requirements, and provide solutions that meet their needs
- Design, develop, and maintain data models, flows, and validation rules
- Monitor and maintain system performance, security, and compliance
- Provide technical guidance and support to end-users and other members of the development team
- Stay up-to-date with emerging Salesforce technologies and updates, and proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and system enhancements
- Sales Operations
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- In-office catered lunches and stocked kitchens
Our office is located in the Corvin Quarter, next to Corvin Mall.
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.