Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Midsize Places to Work” for 2023.
As our Generative AI PM, you will spearhead Tulip’s “Co-pilot” initiative, leveraging LLM to facilitate distributed data exploration, visualization, and content creation within Tulip’s platform. By harnessing the power of LLM, you will enhance user experience, foster innovation, and enable personalized content, ensuring a seamless and impactful user journey.
This role is a flexible hybrid role based out of our Somerville, MA HQ.
What skills do I need?
- You have 5+ years of product management experience at a SaaS company
- Strong technical background and you excel at analytical thinking, data analysis, and experimentation
- Entrepreneurial spirit (you're self-driven and you don’t need direction), an affinity for the fast-paced, fast changing environment of a start-up, a sense of humor, and get-it-done personality
- Excellent written and verbal communicator. You can explain complex technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Experience in a hyper growth startup is a plus
- Own the roadmap and drive data-driven decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, support, product education, and go-to-market teams to build and successfully launch new products and features
- Build processes that will help our team and company continue to grow
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401(K)
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.