IT Specialist - HU
Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Midsize Places to Work” for 2023.
- Service-oriented; you enjoy supporting and helping people solve their problems.
- Problem solver; you’re able to uncover the root cause of an issue while working to mitigate its impact.
- Collaborative; you’re able to build relationships and effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You can learn quickly on the go across a broad range of IT technologies, systems, and processes.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
What skills do I need?
- Ability to support and manage a variety of IT systems (including Google Workspace, Jumpcloud, Slack, Atlassian, and more).
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and escalate issues based on urgency and impact.
- Ability to balance business needs and the delivery of high quality and pragmatic solutions.
- Knowledge of macOS, Windows, and Linux Ubuntu operating systems.
- Knowledge of A/V, physical access management, and other office-related technologies.
- Knowledge of IT security best practices.
- Experience with stakeholder management and developing professional relationships with business owners.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with high-growth startups
- Coding experience
- SOC2 experience
- Provide daily IT support for our EMEA offices (Budapest and Munich)
- Triage inbound IT requests via tickets and chat; solve Tier1 support requests and escalate requests within IT when necessary
- Support and troubleshoot company hardware (office A/V, user endpoints, etc)
- Manage EMEA IT onboarding and offboarding workstreams
- Tackle some basic networking issues on your own; work with the IT team on more complex issues
- Help the IT team execute technical projects on our roadmap (like SSO integrations, onboarding and offboarding automation, and more)
- IT, Operations, People Ops
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- In-office catered lunches and stocked kitchens
- Private Healthcare Insurance
Our office is located in the Corvin Quarter, next to Corvin Mall.
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.