Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Midsize Places to Work” for 2023.
- You are a hunter and a closer that enjoys the sales outbound process of finding new high value opportunities within global strategic manufacturing accounts.
- You will be the lead point of contact maintaining existing accounts and hunting new sales opportunities for Tulip among top-level F500 executives to leaders in operational excellence to manufacturing operations leadership.
- You have account planning experience and will lead the sales strategy for at least 15 named global industrial manufacturing companies. You are expected to map and navigate complex relationships with multiple stakeholders with individual interests and responsibilities to ensure sales success and customer satisfaction.
- You’ll be responsible for finding, building, managing and closing opportunities within a pipeline of proof of value and expansion deals.
- Your hard work will focus on Tulip solution selling and creating value for clients that will drive sales revenue for Tulip.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum 7+ years selling into enterprise accounts at the C-level.
- Experience selling MES, OEM, SaaS and/or PaaS solutions and/or selling manufacturing solutions
- Recent experience managing a diverse pipeline across multiple industries and customers
- Experience working with channel partners is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to operate and move complex sales through multiple stakeholders within organizations.
- Possess a strong background of achieving over 100%+ of your quota
- Demonstrated ability to hunt new sales and penetrate new accounts and strategically value sell six figure transactions.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com; organize / report on all sales productivity on a consistent basis
- Break into and drive large, complex deals through lead to close. Experience navigating large company procurement processes.
- Drive account strategies and account plans to execute a sales process and win deals within assigned accounts.
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in your accounts
- Expertly demonstrate Tulip technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners.
- Have passion for technology and speak fluently about current trends related to SaaS, PaaS, IoT, and cloud solutions.
- Develop champions, stakeholder mind-share, and close at the VP/C-level.
- Be a planner and lead the preparation of client engagements across internal and partner stakeholders to speed deal cycle times.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources as a team player; Customer Team, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Channel Partners, Operations, Finance and Customer References etc.
- Sales, Marketing, Customer Operations/Project teams, Business Development Representatives, Channel partners
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401(K)
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.