Head of Product Marketing
Are you ready to transform an industry that represents 16% of global GDP? Manufacturing is one of the last holdouts to adopt digital transformation, but with Tulip’s no-code Frontline Operations platform, we are changing this story. We pride ourselves on the success of our customers – companies of all sizes, across industries including industrial manufacturing, consumer packaged goods, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals. A spinoff from the MIT Media Lab, Tulip is a global hypergrowth Series-C SaaS company headquartered in Somerville, MA (Assembly Square), with international offices in Germany and Hungary.
This is a Boston based role. We do offer a hybrid working environment where we are in the office 3-4 days a week.
We are looking for a product marketing leader here at Tulip to help us tell our story to the market – come join us to increase understanding of the category we’re building and educate our customers and the market on the value of the platform. This is an opportunity to lead product marketing at the fastest growing industrial startup in the world.
- You are an experienced people leader, and can grow and manage a high performing team
- You’re an exceptional storyteller with strong communication skills and the ability to turn complex data, technology, and concepts into clear communications across audiences - telling the category story to the market, educating analysts, and identifying how to adjust messaging w/cross functional partners throughout the funnel/flywheel
- You’ll lead the development and execution of go-to-market plans for new product launches, solutions, feature enhancements, and major releases with consideration for our sub-vertical GTM strategy
- You’ll develop GTM plans including earned and owned media, such as social media, video, website, blogs, white-papers, and email, in coordination with the marketing org.
- You understand the importance of competitive positioning and research and will provide focus and energy around our competitive messaging and positioning frameworks.
- You’ll conduct market research and customer interviews to gather insights and identify opportunities for product differentiation and growth and share these insights with the marketing organization and cross functional stakeholders
- You’ll foster cross-functional relationships and alignment with key stakeholders, including product management, sales, marketing, and executive leadership.
- Drive cross functional solutions positioning/GTM with pre-sales, ecosystem, and services team members
- You’re a partner to the sales team, and will work with them to create sales collateral such as slides, one-sheets, scripts, internal education, leave-behinds, and demos.
- You’ll lead the development of late funnel enablement materials for the sales, account management/cs, and services team. You understand the land and expand motion and messaging/support for post-sale customer journeys.
- You’ll work with our agency partner and the cross-functional leadership team on analyst relations, managing those relationships and ensuring understanding of our offering
- Product Management
- Revenue Marketing
- Leadership Team
- Comfortable with undefined processes and experimentation; excited to work on new initiatives and build processes/strategies
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical mindset and data-driven decision-making abilities.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities.