Regional Sales- LATAM
Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Midsize Places to Work” for 2023.
- You are a SaaS hunter and closer
- Think on your feet in difficult situations.
- You are genuine, humble, and intellectually curious
- You want to contribute to our revolution and build something big.
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart. You’re flexible and can thrive in environments that don’t have defined processes, and you’re excited to help build.
- You have a heart for customers and partners, and you love to listen and learn from them.
- You're not afraid to roll your sleeves and dig into big, complex projects.
- You’re naturally curious and excited about learning how things are made.
- You understand the value and the ups-and-downs of building something.
- You have sold complex software solutions in a startup environment
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years of selling SaaS or PaaS solutions experience in a revenue closing role with proven quota attainment
- Technology sales experience a plus
- Proven track record of quota attainment in an inside sales capacity
- Highly productive communication skills, with ability to manage multiple emails, phone calls, social media, and more each day
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Tulip team
- Possess a strong background of achieving over 100%+ of your quota
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com; organize / report on all sales productivity on a consistent basis
- Ability to quickly learn Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close, including accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Navigate manufacturing organizations and develop continuing relationships with your contacts.
- Articulate the value of our solution while defending its technical viability.
- Have a passion for technology and speak fluently about current trends related to SaaS, PaaS, IoT, and cloud solutions.
- Develop and execute territory plan to achieve business objectives within assigned region
- Conduct phone calls and demonstrate Tulip via web conferencing.
- Ask thoughtful questions that assess business needs and their technical pain-points.
- Educate key players and garner mind-share around innovation.
- Develop champions, stakeholder mind-share, and close at the VP/C-level.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources as a team player; Customer Team, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Channel Partners, Operations, Finance, and Customer References, etc.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Sales team
- Customer success team
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.