Customer Support Engineer - Munich
Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Midsize Places to Work” for 2023.
- You are genuine, humble, and curious
- You are excited about being part of successful start-up and building processes
- You are process oriented, know how to stay organized, and want the autonomy to drive your own work
- You are comfortable working with customers through multiple forms of communication including chat services and web calls
- You are curious and excited to learn about new and old technologies powering a modern factory.
- Experience with Tier 2 and/or 3 level IT support would be a plus
What skills do I need?
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
- Fluent in English and German (French, Spanish, or Italian fluency is a plus)
- Collaborative team player who can partner with and manage multiple teams to resolve issues
- Familiarity with SQL queries and HTTP get/post requests
- Experience in manufacturing or process engineering and either a finished apprenticeship or a Bachelor's degree in the field of engineering or computer science.
- Act as the frontline contact for customers in need of support, and provide timely, accurate, and complete responses to inquiries
- Educate customers on the product, usage, and features
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues, working with cross-functional teams as needed
- Manage Support workload to provide visibility to issues and resolution status
- Continuously improve the internal support processes and tools
- Process business and technical information for customers and provide feedback for the developer teams
- Contribute content to and help maintain the Tulip Library
- All other customer facing teams: Application Engineering, Customer Solutions, Customer Success
- Software engineering (multiple sub-teams as applicable)
- Hardware engineering
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being. Even if you don't match every requirement, but see yourself contributing, please apply.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.