GTM Operations Associate
Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Midsize Places to Work” for 2023.
- Tulip is currently looking for a GTM Operations Associate to join our growing Commercial team. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and analytical problem-solver, with a strong ability to derive insights from data and communicate implications with stakeholders. This role will work closely with all go-to-market channels including sales, customer success, marketing and partnerships. You’ll use your critical thinking and joy for problem solving in your day to day.
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years of experience in consulting or RevOps/ sales operations in B2B SaaS
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to simplify and explain complex analyses
- Strong project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Self-motivated, curious, results-oriented; eager to continually develop in order to solve problems and drive impact
- Understanding of SaaS sales methodologies, processes, and tools
- Proficiency in Excel
- A strong plus: Familiarity with tools like Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach.io, Gong.io, Kluster.io, LeanData, etc.
- Analyze, provide meaningful insights, and make recommendations to key stakeholders of the business on trends, operating metrics, and Go to Market initiatives
- Partner with key sales and operations leaders to define, develop, and execute comprehensive and strategic projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency with little oversight
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of processes and demonstrate return on investment to senior management
- Establish formal and informal processes for collecting feedback, requirements, and enhancement requests related to sales process and tools
- Analyze data structure and build sales reporting cadence
- Redesign sales dashboards, forecasting and pipeline processes
- Analyze and build the sales quota plan and operating plan
- Improve process excellence including onboarding and SFDC system enhancements
- Develop overall KPI’s for sales enablement program
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Marketing and Engineering to improve processes and drive change management;
- Manage and improve sales performance.
- GTM Operations
- Partner / Channel
- Sales Enablement
- Customer Success
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401(K)
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.