Marketing Operations Manager
Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Midsize Places to Work '' for 2023.
What skills do I need?
- Experience designing and architecting sales and marketing processes across a variety of technologies and systems.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing and sales.
- Understanding of the latest in revenue operations trends, tools, and developments.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with Engineering, Sales, Business Operations, and Customer Success teams.
- Familiarity with reporting and projection best practices for sales, marketing and finance.
- Ability to drive cross-functional initiatives to realize impact.
- Support marketing tool roadmap development, implementations, and integration.
- Drive marketing technology infrastructure recommendations, including: overall strategy and budgeting, prioritization and selection, implementation and management, access, administration, and training.
- Construct key marketing reporting, including: weekly and quarterly dashboards, reports, investor reporting, and funnel metrics to measure multi-touch, multi-channel campaign performance, identify trends and demonstrate ROI.
- Own process management, documentation and training on systems and processes for the marketing organization, and in collaboration with GTM Ops for the sales organization.
- Support GTM Operations in forecasting, territory planning, reporting and other operational strategies; support related technical instrumentation, troubleshooting, and training enablement.
- Hire, train, and manage a Marketing Operations Intern; and coordinate with external implementation teams and contractors.
- Revenue Marketing, Sales, Customer Team, Finance, Engineering
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.