Full-Stack Engineer - Copilots
Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Midsize Places to Work” for 2023.
The Copilots team is responsible for building well-tested and useful LLM-powered features across the Tulip platform. The recent Frontline Copilot launch is the first of many features in this area. In this role, you will design and build robust full-stack infrastructure that integrates with language models, vector databases, OCR, and other related technologies.
This is a hybrid role based out of our Somerville, MA office
- You love a good challenge and learning new things.
- You love building new interfaces that push the product forward and delight users.
- You’re able to own a core part of the product and juggle the different requirements that come along with it.
- You are comfortable moving around a large technology stack to understand how those features work and contribute to different parts of the platform.
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years of experience as a fullstack developer
- React and Typescript experience required, as well as experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs over microservice architecture.
- Work well as a part of a team, with effective communication.
- Experience with Redux, NodeJS, Golang, Elixir, Electron, MongoDB, or Postgres is a bonus.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Test and deploy programs and systems
- Effective communication with other team members
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Product & Design
- Product management
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401(K)
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.