Solutions Engineer - HU
Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Midsize Places to Work” for 2023.
- You are genuine, humble, and curious
- You know the challenges in manufacturing and operations, and you believe there is a better way
- You can take on and lead projects with complex stakeholder landscapes
- You are comfortable communicating with customer stakeholders from the shop floor to the C-suite
- You’re flexible and can thrive in environments that don’t have defined processes, and you’re excited to help build those processes
- You have experience working in a startup environment or at a minimum are ready to take the plunge.
What skills do I need?
- BS Degree: CS, ME, IE, or similar
- 5+ years of work experience; prior experience in project management and manufacturing or process engineering is a plus
- CS background is a plus; at a min you know some SQL and have some basic coding experience
- Strong project management, organization, and communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- A demonstrated dedication to considering things from the customer’s perspective
- Aptitude to learn fast and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Partner with our customers to understand their challenges, goals for Tulip, and lead solution architecture for customer-specific processes
- Manage and execute enterprise-level customer projects using Tulip
- Work side by side with customers and partners to develop and implement Tulip solutions
- Provide ongoing customer technical support and build and maintain relationships
- Contribute to internal process building, improvement, and collaboration
- Represent voice of customer to Product and technical teams internally
- Customer team sub-teams
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- In-office catered lunches and stocked kitchens
The role is based in Budapest with hybrid work expectations. Our office is located in the Corvin Quarter, next to the Corvin Mall. You need to be currently eligible to work in Hungary.
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.