Website Operations Manager
Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Midsize Places to Work” for 2023.
About this role:
This is a full-time hybrid position in Tulip’s Somerville, MA HQ.
At Tulip, we are investing in the growth of our marketing organization as a way to fuel revenue success. As the Website Operations Manager, you report to the Head of Digital Marketing and Operations to ensure collaboration, communication, visibility and the successful delivery of cross-functional programs. You’ll own the website strategy and its implementation applying your strategic thinking, technical knowledge, UX design/content skills, and extensive execution experience to deliver a world-class web experience that evolves to meet the needs of Tulip and our customers.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Tulip website
- Create and own the website strategy and OKRs that align with the website roadmap and Tulip’s marketing vision
- Own the roadmap of website updates/projects which includes scoping of stakeholder requests for developers and prioritizing the roadmap elements
- Collaborate with PMM, Creative, Digital Marketing, and web development (Eco), to make sure website goals and objectives are met
- Work with design and development to iterate and scale our existing system of reusable components
- Conduct regular website audits to meet compliance with industry standards, best practices, and legal requirements
- Make sure website content is accurate, up-to-date, and aligned with the Tulip brand
- Partner with growth and demand gen teams to A/B test and optimize key signup flows and pages
- Maintain the content management system, keeping it up-to-date and organized
- Develop a QA process to preserve the accuracy and integrity of published content
- Monitor website traffic and performance metrics, identifying areas for improvement
- Stay informed about SEO developments, and implement changes in line with best practices and our digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate with product library team to facilitate customer adoption / utilization
- 2+ years in website management or a similar role at a B2B and/or SaaS company
- Thrives in a startup environment working hands-on
- Strong attention to detail (you often notice errors that others miss)
- Testing and personalization experience (Mutiny is a plus)
- Familiar with CMS and digital asset management systems
- Experience working with developers
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of development, design, security, and maintenance best practices
- Ability to analyze website metrics and make data-backed decisions
- Marketing, Product & Ecosystem, Engineering
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.