Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the world’s leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulip’s no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulip’s intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the Hungary and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You do best with a balance of working independently and collaborating with others
- You enjoy working with people and behind the scenes to handle the details that directly impact employees’ experience
- You love details
- You work effectively towards recurring deadlines
- You are driven to improve the efficiency of processes and set them up to scale
- You are looking to join a team that is growing quickly
- You have ~2 years of experience in payroll administration or a people operations/HR analytics role
What skills do I need?
- Previous experience using HRIS Payroll system(s)
- Experience handling confidential information and have a knowledge of internal controls
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solver with the ability to know how and when to escalate questions, requests or concerns
- Previous experience maintaining federal and state regulations a plus
- Maintain payroll operations & HR administration by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes
- Collect and analyze payroll reports to manage any discrepancies
- Handle all payroll information questions and requests
- Maintain company compliance according to federal and state regulations and guidelines
- Secure confidential payroll operation information and maintain employee confidence
- Manage payroll, HR records, entering any changes in HRIS, payroll and employee data systems (exemptions, insurance coverage, deductions, job title, team transfers, etc.)
- Help build the processes to scale our payroll and HR administration operations
- Work with People Operations on execution of other data-centric projects like compensation cycle updates, feedback reviews, internal survey(s) data analysis and more
- People Operations Team
- Finance Team
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.