Account Executive, Life Sciences - APAC
Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the world’s leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulip’s no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulip’s intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You are on the front lines working with large strategic customer accounts from the life sciences industry.
- You are equally experienced and comfortable presenting from top-level executives to front-line manufacturing operators in Life Science companies. Mapping and navigating complex relationships with multiple stakeholders each with individual interests and responsibilities will be key to your success.
- You successfully navigated a complex sale into companies from the life sciences space.
- You are used to build, manage and close opportunities within a pipeline of proof of concept and expansion deals.
- Acronyms like ERP, MES, GxP, eBR and eDHR are part of your daily conversations.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum 5 years selling into Life Science accounts at top management levels
- Experience selling manufacturing solutions to the life sciences industry
- Experience with SaaS/PaaS is a big plus
- Recent experience managing a diverse pipeline across multiple types of life sciences customers
- Experience working with channel partners is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications and presentation skills
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex organizations
- Possess a strong background of achieving over 100%+ of your quota
- Ability to prospect and penetrate new accounts
- Experience in “Value Based” selling and closing large enterprise deals
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com; organize / report on all sales productivity on a consistent basis
- Experience in Clinical Trial production is a plus
- Break into and drive large, complex deals from lead to close.
- Experience navigating large company procurement processes.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process and win deals.
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in your accounts
- Expertly demonstrate Tulip technology to end users
- Have passion for technology and speak fluently about current trends related to SaaS, PaaS, IoT and cloud solutions.
- Develop champions, stakeholder mind-share and close at the VP/C-level.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources as a team player; Customer Team, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Channel Partners, Operations, Finance, etc.
Working At Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Company equity
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Flexible work schedule in the office or working from home
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.