Account Executive - DACH
Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work” and “Best Midsize Places to Work” for 2023.
- You are on the front lines working with large strategic customer accounts.
- You will represent Tulip among top-level Europe's leading manufacturing enterprises to front-line manufacturing operators. Mapping and navigating complex relationships with multiple stakeholders each with individual interests and responsibilities will be key to your success.
- You’ll be responsible for building, managing and closing opportunities within a pipeline of proof of concept and expansion deals.
- Your hard work will inspire manufacturers to adopt Tulip worldwide and will drive sales revenue for Tulip.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum 5 years selling into enterprise accounts at the C-level
- Experience selling SaaS and/or PaaS solutions and/or selling manufacturing solutions
- Recent experience managing a diverse pipeline across multiple industries and customers
- Experience working with channel partners is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex organizations
- Possess a strong background of achieving over 100%+ of your quota
- Ability to penetrate new accounts and strategically value sell six figure transactions
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com; organize / report on all sales productivity on a consistent basis
- Break into and drive large, complex deals through lead to close. Experience navigating large company procurement processes.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process and win deals.
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive reference-able customer satisfaction in your accounts
- Expertly demonstrate Tulip technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners.
- Have passion for technology and speak fluently about current trends related to SaaS, PaaS, IoT and cloud solutions.
- Develop champions, stakeholder mind-share, and close at the VP/C-level.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources as a team player; Customer Team, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Channel Partners, Operations, Finance and Customer References etc.
- Customer Operations
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- In-office catered lunches and stocked kitchens
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.