Strategic Sales Manager - APAC
Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the world’s leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulip’s no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including industrial equipment manufacture and assembly, consumer electronics, contract manufacturing, automotive suppliers, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulip’s intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with presence in Singapore, India, Japan, Germany, UK and Eastern Europe. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started with a free trial at Tulip.co.
- You are a hunter and a closer that enjoys the sales outbound process of finding new high value opportunities within global strategic manufacturing accounts.
- You will be the lead point of contact maintaining existing accounts and hunting new sales opportunities for Tulip among top-level F500 executives to leaders in operational excellence to manufacturing operations leadership.
- You have account planning experience and will lead the sales strategy for global industrial manufacturing companies. You are expected to map and navigate complex relationships with multiple stakeholders with individual interests and responsibilities to ensure sales success and customer satisfaction.
- Your hard work will focus on Tulip solution selling and creating value for clients that will drive sales revenue for Tulip.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum 8+ years selling into enterprise accounts at the C-level or consulting Fortune 500 companies in Manufacturing
- Experience selling SaaS and/or PaaS, MES, OEM solutions and/or selling manufacturing solutions
- Possess a strong background of achieving over 100%+ of your quota
- Experience working with channel partners
- Demonstrated ability to hunt new sales and penetrate new accounts and strategically value sell six figure transactions.
- Break into and drive large, complex deals through lead to close. Experience navigating large company procurement processes.
- Drive account strategies and account plans to execute a sales process and win deals within assigned accounts.
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in your accounts
- Expertly demonstrate Tulip technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners.
- Have passion for technology and speak fluently about current trends related to SaaS, PaaS, IoT, and cloud solutions.
- Develop champions, stakeholder mind-share, and close at the VP/C-level.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources as a team player; Customer Team, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Channel Partners, Operations, Finance and Customer References etc.
- Customer Operations / Project teams
Business Development Representatives Channel partners
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.