Customer Marketing Manager
Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulip’s cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energage’s Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Boston’s “Best Places to Work '' and “Best Midsize Places to Work '' for 2023.
A key member of the marketing team, the Customer Marketing Manager is establishing the foundation and playbook for post-sales growth at Tulip. Your role is pivotal, driving adoption, ensuring retention, and actively contributing to our revenue growth through strategically designed campaigns and programs. You will execute post-sale marketing programs to support target ICP segments across various channels, including integrated campaigns, email, webinars, direct mail, and account-based marketing. You are a personable, outgoing marketer who will act as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization.
If you’re ready to make a tangible impact on the trajectory of a fast-growing company, then this is your moment. Join us as the Customer Marketing Manager and be the catalyst for our next chapter of success.
What skills do I need?
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 7+ years in marketing with a minimum of 2 years in customer marketing, lifecycle marketing, retention, or customer success roles.
- Experience partnering with Client Success/Account Management teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate with customers along their lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to interface at the executive level internally and with customers.
- Project and process management expertise with the ability to lead multiple concurrent cross-functional projects.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Analyze customer data to identify patterns, trends, and growth opportunities in order to segment and personalize marketing strategies to support adoption, expansion, and advocacy motions.
- Plan, execute and analyze post-sale marketing programs for customer segments tiered by revenue potential through a variety of channels, including integrated marketing campaigns, email, webinars, direct mail, and account-based marketing tactics.
- Build a platform for advocates through the Customer Advocacy program participation, key third party Review Sites (i.e. G2) collection, and other customer-facing virtual and live events.
- Cultivate renewals and adoption– collaborate with peers and contribute to programs that reinforce behaviors correlating with use case adoption renewals, including webinars, email campaigns, community engagement, etc.,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Support) to provide customer insights and align on customer-focused initiatives.
- Customer Success / Account Management
- Portfolio Marketing
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you don’t match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401(K)
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.