Enterprise Account Executive
Reports to: VP, Sales
Unity SCM is the world's first supply chain operations platform that seamlessly integrates diverse data sources, streamlining the flow of information across organizations' supply chain infrastructure. Our expandable data platform easily adapts to inaccurate or incomplete supply chain data, freeing teams from the burden of complex data integration projects and allowing businesses to make informed decisions that enhance operational efficiency and reduce costs.
UnitySCM is Series A company backed by Vertex Ventures, UpWest, Dan Scheinman (BoD@Zoom, Arista, Sentinel one), Tomer Bar-Zeev (CEO@Ironsource), Ariel Maislos, (CEO@Anobit, Passave) and others.
Learn more at https://www.unityscm.com
The Enterprise Account Executive will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth and account development within their targeted strategic accounts. This includes discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansions. The Enterprise Account Executive must be quota-driven, strategically focused and have a distinct plan on introducing and broadening UnitySCM’s presence within targeted accounts at all levels while working with a Sales Engineer and Sales Development to exceed sales objectives.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive new business, enterprise account acquisition and development, pipeline growth, ruthless qualification, innovation and consistent hard work. Your expertise in selling supply chain technology solutions and your ability to build strong relationships with executives will be instrumental in achieving our sales targets.
If you are a dynamic and results-oriented Enterprise Account Executive who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to join our team and play a pivotal role in driving our company’s growth and success.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned targeted accounts to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our SaaS platform
- Capture data in the CRM database, managing records through the Sales process
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Provide UnitySCM will feedback about the market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and possible partnerships
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Customer Success, Legal) in sales campaigns and opportunities
- To participate and lead in the trade and community events and help in generating enterprise leads by appropriately managing the existing relationships and by using networking contacts
- To maintain strong business relationships with clients
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 5 years of quota carrying experience selling B2B SaaS solutions to mid-size and enterprise accounts, with knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Operations
- Have an affinity for value based selling
- Strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to leverage common sense, logic and instinct
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business
- Experience with sales tools similar to Salesloft, HubSpot, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Google Suite
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent