Associate Customer Success Manager
Who We Are
Vividly is the leading modern trade promotion management (TPM) solution built by and for the consumer packaged goods industry. From campaign creation to deductions management and promotion measurement, we help brands manage every element of trade spend. With our easy-to-use platform and industry-leading experience, we pride ourselves on our ability to bring businesses to the next level.
Not familiar with trade promotion spend? It’s a multi-trillion dollar problem ripe for disruption by an innovative SaaS startup. The average consumer packaged goods (CPG) brand spends 20% of its topline revenue to promote their products… but the entire industry operates on emails, PDFs, and Excel spreadsheets!
At Vividly, we’re solving this massive problem using a modern tech stack and exciting tactics including AI, Machine Learning, and Fintech, adding value to everyone in the chain. Some of our customers include brands you may use and love—Liquid Death, Amy’s, and Laird Superfoods, to name a few.
Who You Are
We are seeking a hardworking, bright, and energetic professional experienced in CPG trade management to join the Customer Success team! If you're a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and technical aptitude, you'll fit right in. This is an exciting opportunity to participate in and help shape our customer's journey to the Cloud. We need someone who has lived on the front lines of Small to Midsize Business (SMB) Trade, helping these companies better understand, optimize, and analyze trade dollars.
- Develop fantastic relationships with our customers, turning them into raving fans of our software. We want our customers to know and love the Vividly product so much that it changes how they do their jobs.
- Analyze the customer’s usage and data within the platform to constantly increase the value they experience.
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and strategize with our specialists to build a rinse-and-repeat process for each customer with all the documentation, education, and deliverables they need to succeed independently.
- Act as a strategic consultant to some of the most exciting and successful SMB CPG companies out there and advocate for the customers you manage to improve our products and processes.
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to capture customer references, develop case studies, and additional marketing opportunities.
- Support Developers and Product Managers with large new features and changes to the software including testing/scoping ideas, and connecting them with clients to ensure customer feedback is engrained in future versions of the software.
- Help be the face of our brand. We want SMB TPM thought leaders who will help foster an industry-leading hub for process and strategy best practices.
What We Look For
- 5+ years of experience in Trade Promotion Management
- CPG Industry experience is a must
- Deductions, accruals, or general trade finance experience are preferred
- Experience with POS data management is an added bonus!
- Experience with TPM software is an added bonus!
- Technical prowess with SaaS products preferred
- Experience working in a start-up and comfortable with change
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and fosters a desire to serve customers and create win-win partnerships
- A GSD attitude and the willingness to change processes and methods as we evolve
- A remote position that can be based anywhere in the USA
- W2 employee
- Competitive equity grant
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Sharebite membership (free lunches!) with a weekly stipend
- Salary range between $100,000-$120,000
Vividly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.